.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

10 Really Cool Quotes on Kissing [Cool Quotes]


“A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving” – Author Unknown


“I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children they just about throw up.” – Barbara Bush

“Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can’t see anything wrong with each other.” – Rene Yasenek

“A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman

“The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva, into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out.” – Leonardo DiCaprio

“I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing ladies’ hands – after all, one must start somewhere.” – Sacha Guitry



“I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.” – Chico Marx

“A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving” – Author Unknown

“Kiss and make up–but too much makeup has ruined many a kiss.” Mae West

“People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.” – Bob Hope